Coffee time

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
<joking>I've heard that Ilan is not using B4XPages in one of his projects so I came for a quick call</joking>

Clipboard Image.jpg

It was great meeting with you Ilan, thank you!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i just wanted to write a post about the meeting with Erel but Erel was faster.
what can i say about Erel? He is a really nice guy. Very smart and educated person. His knowledge in computer since and programming is huge.
i could see how much passion he has for programming. except of programming, he does so many things that i cannot understand where he finds the time for that.
i believe he has invented a machine that can hold the time so he can finish all stuff he needs to do. otherwise, i have no explanation.
"We talked about libraries and b4x how everything started and i must admit that i was very surprised how much effort Erel is putting in every library he creates and of course in b4x. if i knew that before i would not take all he does for granted. I must admit that almost 50% of what erel told me i did not understand because the lack of my knowledge since all i know is mostly from forums but i did understand one important thing Erel put a lot of effort and thinking in b4x and that this is a top-level product that we all should and must respect.

It was really nice to meet such a huge person (for me) and someone that was and will be an inspiration for me.

Thank you Erel for your time it is very much appreciated and keep the awesome work you do. You have besides your 3 lovely kids more than 100k "kids" that follow you ;)

ps: i was a little bit afraid to ask too many questions so Erel won't tell me: "Please start a new thread for this question!" :oops:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i just wanted to write a post about the meeting with Erel but Erel was faster.
what can i say about Erel? He is a really nice guy. Very smart and educated person. His knowledge in computer since and programming is huge.
i could see how much passion he has for programming. except of programming, he does so many things that i cannot understand where he finds the time for that.
i believe he has invented a machine that can hold the time so he can finish all stuff he needs to do. otherwise, i have no explanation.
"We talked about libraries and b4x how everything started and i must admit that i was very surprised how much effort Erel is putting in every library he creates and of course in b4x. if i knew that before i would not take all he does for granted. I must admit that almost 50% of what erel told me i did not understand because the lack of my knowledge since all i know is mostly from forums but i did understand one important thing Erel put a lot of effort and thinking in b4x and that this is a top-level product that we all should and must respect.

It was really nice to meet such a huge person (for me) and someone that was and will be an inspiration for me.

Thank you Erel for your time it is very much appreciated and keep the awesome work you do. You have besides your 3 lovely kids more than 100k "kids" that follow you ;)

ps: i was a little bit afraid to ask too many questions so Erel won't tell me: "Please start a new thread for this question!" :oops:
Consulates, I only understood a quarter of what you wrote because I don't understand English well.

In your place I would have understood a sixteenth (6,25%) of what Erel would have said because you have to calculate half (50%) of a quarter (25%) and divide e by two (other 50%) because you will have to speak it in Hebrew and therefore I understand even less

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I remember that you have already seen him 3 years ago :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I remember that you have already seen him 3 years ago :)

btw, it was the same mall. ;)

Last edited:

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's really nice to see forum members meeting each other. I've been lucky to personally meet 3 of you in the past years, although there are many more with whom I'd be happy to share time for a coffee/beer and some laughs.

For the rest of mortals who don't have a selfie with Erel, it would be a good idea to build a "Face in the hole" board where, for a small donation, one could get a personalized selfie with Erel.
Like this. Well, perhaps not exactly this one
54ad291a899cb42a633a02ebf193ccbc--face-in-hole-in-the-hole.jpg

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Great idea, I immediately create an app

Javier Lovay

Licensed User
Longtime User
Es un gran placer conocer sus rostros.
Empecé a desarrollar con Basic4PPC en 2011, desde entonces he admirado a este hombre con un gran cerebro que me ha permitido desarrollarme profesionalmente. Hoy en día utilizo plenamente todas las herramientas del ecosistema B4X.
Muchas gracias. DIOS LOS BENDIGA A TODOS.